Samantha has been working with Blytheco for over 4 years with a sole focus of helping to better serve the clients. With over 8 years of marketing knowledge and experience working with start-ups & small businesses, she’s able to generate content that is both informative and relevant. She is passionate about helping growing companies reach their business goals through the use of proper software and processes. Connect with Samantha on LinkedIn.
Acumatica for Manufacturers: How to Leverage the Newest Shop Floor Functionality
With Acumatica's complete manufacturing solution, your company is equipped with a multisite cloud manufacturing control and planning solution for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project-centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing.
As of January 2020, you will also be able to take advantage of robust built-in shop floor data collections and automated production inside your Acumatica software. This new feature will allow any of the manufacturing users to collect material, utilize labor, and move transactions from any supported mobile device right from the shop floor. This data is collected instantaneously and updated real-time inside Acumatica.
Here are 11 manufacturing features built into the Acumatica platform:
- Advanced Inventory: Gain real-time access to available inventory, inventory in transit, reorder quantities, and inventory costs. Efficiently manage your distribution process to improve customer satisfaction while maximizing profit. Manage multiple warehouses, lots, inventory sub-items, expiration dates, and bin locations.
- Bill of Materials and Routing: Efficiently plan and manage inventories, costs, and manufacturing processes as well as full revision control. See both engineering and financial views of product structure in the multi-level Bill of Materials software (BOM)/Routing.
- Production Management: Schedule production and track material and labor costs. Compare standard and planned production costs to the actual costs of the production order.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP): Satisfy customer requirements and maintain optimal inventory with powerful MRP planning tools.
- Product Configurator: A multi-level, dimensional, rules-based system with non-hierarchical feature selections and configuration evaluation. Use on quotes, sales orders, and/or production orders with real-time price and cost roll up.
- Estimating: Create estimates for new or existing items. Convert into bills of material, production orders, or other estimates.
- Advanced Financials: Augment Acumatica’s base financials with advanced financial capabilities, including GL consolidation, sub-accounts, and automatic revenue recognition.
- Order Management: Manage sales activities, streamline procurement processes, and automate order fulfillment for internal or external clients.
- Advanced Planning: Meet customer demands by setting accurate and reliable delivery dates based on availability of resources with Acumatica’s Advanced Planning and Scheduling.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS): Streamline distribution processes with advanced warehouse operations in receiving, inventory management, and order fulfillment. Improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs with barcode scanners and mobile devices.
- Shop Floor Data Collection (NEW): Streamline and automate the collection of material, labor, and move transactions from any supported mobile device right from the shop floor. Click on the link below to watch a demo of the newly released shop floor data collection functionality!
Acumatica Shop Floor Data Collection Demo - Presented by Kevin Ruppert
Blytheco is proud to be a top Acumatica partner with a highly awarded team, several Acumatica-awarded MVPs, and a 10/10 NPS satisfaction score from our clients. We are passionate about transforming companies and have what it takes to guarantee your success. To work with Kevin Ruppert (featured in the video above), or to explore Acumatica with our team, call 949.583.9500. We would love to work with you!