Exploring the Evolution of Sage 100
For the last 40 years, Sage 100 has been a trusted platform for thousands of businesses around the world. Over the years, Sage has introduced major product revisions to evolve with changing technology, changing business landscapes, and the growing needs of their customer base.
Although there have been quite a few name changes and rebrandings, the core functionality and trusted workflows have only improved.
In this guide, we’ll help you explore:
- The differences between MAS 90, Sage 100, and Sage 100cloud
- Sage 100cloud pricing and the support options available to you
- Feature roadmaps and product advancements from 2016 to 2019
- The updated user interfaces and functionality of Sage 100cloud
- 5 key reasons to move your business to Sage 100cloud